We ship success everyday
It's like Amazon Prime shipping, but it's daily. Pre-paid label and everything. We want to make sure our clients are set up for success because if they're successful, then we're successful. It's a win win...win.
We own everything that we do to help each other make better decisions as a team. Think of a kid who steals a cookie from the cookie jar and tells on himself to his parents. That kind of ownership.
We love what we do, and it is more fun that way! More than a Chuck E Cheese birthday party…which doesn’t set the bar too high actually.
We understand our client's needs to craft solutions that exceed expectations. We deliver not only an excellent website, but excellent service. Delivery charge waived of course. We can’t say the same for the pizza though.
Straightforward and frequent communication to build trust. Pure unfiltered honest communication. No CB radio required. We give and welcome feedback. With no feedback if you catch my drift.
Take on each day with a ferocity for continuous learning and developing others. Our mindset grows faster than your high school biology project. We look out for the next best thing so you don’t have to.
The excitement of a startup environment in a solidified company.
Better limber up. We have PTO more flexible than an olympic gymnast. Take your much needed mental health day or plan that family trip without worrying.
Company outings and events
Comedy club? BBQ? Brewery visits? Sky diving? We like to get out there and have fun.
Freedom to work anywhere and get hours of your life back instead of being stuck in traffic every day. Every day could technically be a pajama party.
Be yourself. That's who we're hiring. From client interaction, design, to development. We are always looking for another partner to grow our team and help eachother succeed. Check out our current open positions below and apply. If you don't see something listed that you can bring to the table, don't hesitate to reach out to us! We don't bite. I promise.
Client Success Manager
- 2+ years of experience in sales and/or renewals role (over the phone/web preferred)
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, negotiate, and present to clients.
- Experience using a CRM, preferably HubSpot
eCommerce Data Specialist
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency (manipulate product data)
- eCommerce familiarity
- Ability to troubleshoot data formats
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
Senior Software Engineer - SaaS
- Fluency in object oriented design and general clean coding practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Test Driven Development
- Positive attitude with and eagerness to learn new skills
Account Executive - Top Producers
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and maxing out commission plans
- An overachiever who exceeds expectations in everything you do (top 10%)
- Success penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Ability to clearly articulate why you are a superstar
Sales Development Represenative
- Persistent and Dependable, especially with attendance, deliverables, and deadlines
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly growing environment
- Positive, energetic, and ambitious with a target driven mentality
- 3+ Years Exp
Controller / Accountant - SaaS Software
- Command of MS Office and Quickbooks.
- Experience with SaaS financials and SaaS revenue recognition.
- The ability to think about the future and stay ahead of the curve smartly and efficiently is important.
- Experience with Paylocity or ChargeBee would be nice but not required.